Friday, April 30, 2010

The Last Stretch of Freshman Year...

It's crazy. At 2:00 pm, I walked out of my last class of the semester. Of the school year. Of my first year of college. Did it really fly by that quickly? It still really hasn't hit me that I'm not waking up at 8:50 and running to class this Monday. No detour to Annenberg coffee cart. No sudoku when we enter the second hour of lecture and my mind begins to wander...I'm not ready to leave!

It's pretty surreal. I walked out of my last class holding this:



In one week, I will be taking finals.

In two weeks, I will be at LAX and leaving this country. What? Really? I thought I just got here. I thought our trip was months away...

More later. Today was full of adventure :) But I'm tired and it's time for bed.

xoxo [hehe]

No comments:

Post a Comment