Thursday, June 10, 2010

To Felix

Dear Felix,

I still remember the day we met...Montague brought friends over just to hang out. You went straight for the kitchen and raided our pantry. True signs of being part of the Hung family: never ending stomachs :). Throughout all these years, you have been a friend, an older brother (one who is more overprotective than Montague!), and (how can I leave this out) a lover ;). I will keep my promises and always be faithful :P.

Felix, you have always been an inspiration to me. I don't know anyone on this earth with a bigger heart or a bigger smile. Even through struggles that I cannot fathom facing myself, you endured and always kept your head up. You have taught me to always have hope when times are tough. So let me make another promise to you: I promise to live life to the fullest, to keep a smile on my face, to appreciate the little things that I may take for granted, and to spread love to everyone around me.

Rest in peace, my dear friend. I miss you. Thanks for everything.

Love always,
Chanel

P.S. I joined gospel choir for fun last semester...it's probably one of the best parts of my week when I'm at school. Just thought you would be excited to know that I really enjoy it.

1 comment:

  1. haha i need to write a memoir too but i can't right now...too tough atm

    ReplyDelete