Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Trash Cans

I realize I have disappeared for awhile now. There's just so much that has happened in the last few months! I guess I fell behind and never caught up. From Seattle to Singapore to New Orleans to Texas to starting classes, this summer has been a whirl. It's now a goal to write once a day. Just little tidbits if I don't have time. And if I'm not blogging, I want to be writing on paper. We'll see how this goes.

So when I first decided to blog, I was debating whether or not I wanted a tumblr or this. I guess i erred blogspot because my brother had one. Haha, I have a tumblr account...but I don't what to suddenly switch and become a traitor. Hm.

Today has been quite interesting. Well, lets start with last night when a bug flew into my room and made this horrendous buzzing noise and grossed me out. Well, to my horror it landed on my bed *puke in my mouth*. At 12:30 AM, all I wanted to do was kill it and sleep. So I killed it. On my bed. Then picked up my pillows, went to my brother's room [he's in Japan] and slept there instead because I wasn't going to be cleaning sheets at that hour!

This morning I woke up to a phone call from my dad asking me where I was. Apparently my mother walked into my room and saw that while my stuff was still there and I didn't leave yet, I was not in my bed. So she freaked and thought I had been kidnapped and panicked...yeah, that was interesting.

So last semester, my lovely roommate showed me the following clip from Modern Family:
I walked out to my car this morning to leave, started the engine, shifted to reverse, and backed up only to hear a thud and dragging noise. Lo and behold, I had reversed into my neighbor's trash can and knocked it over. Haha, I had to run out of my car, put all their trash back into the bin, and placed it upright again. I think the neighbors saw. Story of my life.

2 comments: